Hear practical and timely insights at this MCO-specific conference for the health care industry’s legal community.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, May 17, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — American Conference Institute (ACI) will host a two-day virtual conference for managed care organizations and their counsel next month.
On June 9–10, 2021, an esteemed line-up industry lawyers and government officials will provide a comprehensive examination of the litigation landscape for payers and providers alike at the 12th Annual Advanced Forum on Managed Care Disputes and Litigation.
Key areas of focus include the new administration’s healthcare and enforcement priorities, transparency measures, surprise billing legislation and pandemic related disputes and litigation.
Government Insights from:
• Karl Knutsen, Attorney, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice
• Alex Bryson, Attorney, Mergers IV, Federal Trade Commission
• Lumi Nodit, Assistant Attorney General, Washington Attorney General’s Office Antitrust Division
• Abigail Wood, Deputy Attorney General, Antitrust Section, Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office
Industry Insights from Senior Managed Care Counsel and Executives from:
• Premera Blue Cross
• Humana Inc.
• Molina Healthcare
• Henry Ford Health System and Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
• Baylor Scott and White Health Plan
New Sessions for 2021 will Explore:
• The Status of ACA and How to Prepare for A New Regulatory Regime Under the Biden Administration
• Affirmative Cost Recovery: How plans should approach litigation against third parties
• How to Navigate Healthcare Provider Bankruptcy
• Identifying and Preventing Telehealth-related Disputes
View full brochure to learn more >>
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in New York, ACI has grown to produce more than 100 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the world
Source: EIN Presswire