PTAs inspire moms to participate in Recruiting for Good's personal service helping fund summer camp. Each successful introduction yields a $1,000 donation.
SANTA MONICA, CA, UNITED STATES, December 5, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Recruiting for Good a Santa Monica socially progressive based staffing agency launched L.A.'s Funnest Cause and personal mom service 'help fund summer camp.'
1. A PTA inspires a mom to participate in Recruiting for Good to get help funding summer camp.
2. Mom refers an open position at a company enabling Recruiting for Good to connect an employee to a job.
3. Recruiting for Good earns a finder's fee that is shared to help mom fund summer camp ($2,500 savings reward), and the PTA receives a $1,000 donation (Serving Southern California PTAs).
To get started PTA introduces a mom who attends a fun sponsored brunch the first Sunday of every month at North Italia in Santa Monica. 'Moms learn how recruiting referrals work, how funding happens, and get questions answered.'
According to Recruiting for Good, Founder Carlos Cymerman, “We love helping moms save money, investing in kids…and rewarding community partners who help us do both.”
Why We Help Fund Summer Camp
1. Investing in enriching experiences prepares kids for tomorrow's jobs.
2. Save families money (average cost of summer camp in L.A. is $500 a week).
3. Moms deserve and need a fun vacation away from the kids (even for a couple of hours each day).
Carlos Cymerman adds, "We're using recruiting for good differently empowering women to make make a difference with their social network…benefiting their life and community"
Recruiting for Good is a socially progressive staffing company in Santa Monica, finding talented professionals awesome jobs, since 1998. Companies retain us to find the best talent in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, Marketing, and Sales professionals. We reward referrals with World's Best Parties, Travel, and Experiences. We launched L.A.'s funnest cause, mom club, and personal service "Helping Fund Summer Camp, www.FundSummerCamp.com
Fund Summer Camp, is funded by Recruiting for Good, our fun purpose is to help prepare kids for tomorrow's jobs by investing in enriching life experiences that inspire creativity, help kids find their passion and grow from within. Our purposeful funding service is confidential and personal. We meet moms to explain how recruiting referrals work; and how funding happens. To learn more visit www.FundSummerCamp.com
Attend Fun Summer Camp Fair at Santa Monica Capital One Cafe on January 12th, 2019 from 10 am to 1 pm. Each attending parent makes a difference, "Recruiting for Good is donating $1 per attending parent to their perspective school (PTA). For the first 1,000 attendees." We created the fair to deliver inspired information in a personal and meaningful way (by selecting a diverse group of 10 camps). To learn more visit www.RecruitingforGood.com
Source: EIN Presswire